Each bag come with 10 strips.
Each strip approx 5cm long.
How to use:
1. Pre your nails, apply base coat cure. Apply thin layer of builder gel, Do Not cure.
2. Strim the fibreglass to the desire length and roll them out thin and flat with orange stick.
3. Apply the flatten fibreglass onto the uncure nail and lay them out evenly then fully cure.
4. Apply desire thickness builder gel onto the fibreglass and flash cure(5-10 sec led light). then shape sidewall with tools and fully cure.
5. Apply thin layer underneath your nail, the other side of the fibreglass entension. Fully cure.
6. Shape your nails and smooth any uneven surface.
7. Apply any colour or desgins.
8. Seal it with top coat.
Fibreglass is very strong for nail extension and broken nails repairt.
No mess no nail form require.
Very easy to use. No bulky extension. Feel very light weight.