Terms of sale
By accessing the website at https://evolcosmetics.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Evol Cosmetics' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Evol Cosmetics' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Evol Cosmetics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Customer service promise
Evol Cosmetics offer a 60-day money back guarantee or exchange on unused or faulty items.
All our glitter is tested to EN71 regulations and safe to use on face and body. Due to small parts, they are not suitable to under 3’s. Not suitable for human consumption.
- The materials on Evol Cosmetics' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Evol Cosmetics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Evol Cosmetics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Evol Cosmetics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Evol Cosmetics' website, even if Evol Cosmetics or a Evol Cosmetics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Evol Cosmetics' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Evol Cosmetics do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Evol Cosmetics may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Evol Cosmetics do not make any commitment to update the materials.
Evol Cosmetics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Evol Cosmetics of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Evol Cosmetics may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Andover and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
10. Glitter Safety
The Glitter we sell is made of PET polyester, a soft plastic that is non-toxic. Safe for skin, hair and nails.
Our glitter has been tested and has passed all the relevant safety tests for use on the face and around the eyes, by EU directives.
Please note, Polyester glitter is designed specifically to reduce the risk of irritating skin, but it is advised to try out a patch test with a small area first with whatever you choose, to ensure no skin irritation occurs. Please be careful when putting above or close to your eyes to avoid glitter getting in your eyes, as nothing in the world is 100% safe to put near your eyes! So please be sensible when applying!
If you have any of the following conditions; a cold sore, eczema, open cut, conjunctivitis and other infectious conditions. You should not apply glitter to the affected area.
It is recommended that you use a clean sponge before applying any glitter.
Our customers are responsible for proper usage in his/her particular application. We are not responsible for unsafe or improper usage. Putting anything near the eyes can result in eye irritation. Please be careful.